Okay, some time ago my extranet-site of main eCommerce site (www.iwaru.fi) broke down. I got some comments regarding problems with it’s id system which is extremely simple and straightforward. As there is very little commercial value on those items which are downloadable via extranet I decided to make things simpler. This is to remove all user id systems of extranet and re-create it here.
So now all freely downloadable stuff has an separate index-page which is visible at top menu of this site. That means, all files which are supposed to be on old extranet and files presented in this blog have their place in index. And there is no user id’s to remember (or distribute for that matter).
There is possibility of human error here. I tried to gather all files which were supposed to be in old extranet, but… I might have missed something. That happens. Contact me if you miss something.