I believe in promoting expert builder skills. When I go to aerotow events and other activities I always keep eyes open for magnificent models. Those ones which make you sigh and repeat couple times that ‘I am not worthy’… Then I typically write an short piece of that model and post it here. Just to reming myself (and everyone else) that building awesome models is not dying practice.
You can always get list of all awesome model-posts by selecting category awesome models. And you can check list below:
- Gloster Gamecock by Jukka Pikkusaari 2015
- Junkers JU-88 A-4 by Ilkka Klemetti 2015
- PIK-7 Harakka II by Janne Koivumäki 2015
- SG-38 by unknown builder, own by G.A. 2015
- F4U Corsair by Jairaksi 2016
- Boeing Stearman by Ilkka Klemetti 2016
- Bucker Jungmeister by Hannu Hjulberg 2020
Pls. note that none of these models is built by me. Some of them are designed by me, but I honestly think that my building skills do not match the level of these.