I get quite a lot of questions when (and if) there will be plan (or kit) of this-and-that-plane. Those are good questions as I do not seem to know that by myself. Meaning that I do have an queue in my mind, but it gets re-arranged all the time. Current assumption is following:
- Delivery of beta builders versions for 1/3 Harakka I, Harakka II, 1/6.6 Vinka L-70, 1/3 Hinu, Gluhareff and possibly Vasama.
- PIK-5 in large size (5m) and smaller size (3m~or something)
- PIK-18 Sytky in small size (1.2m)
- PIK-10 ‘motorbaby’ conversion kit for Lanuy 4m Grunau Baby
- Harakka III (which has to be drawn from ground up as there are no existing 3-views)
- Valmet L-90 Redigo (or Aermacchi M-290)
Order changes all the time. IF there are good proposals I am willing to change order or add new planes to queue.